Tuesday 10 April 2012

❂ MY RESEARCH TOPIC ? ❂


Assalammualaikum..

ye there ! 

This blog is created for my Research Methodology subject. For my Final Year Project (FYP), I decided to do a research regarding : Influences on customer loyalty towards fashion among young consumers.

I have choose this topic because I am a "shophoholic" person where I love to go shopping even there is no "sale" and it's not for me. As a student, I'm interested to do a research regarding young generation like me as well on buying process. I want to study what the factors can influence young consumers on buying process but I need to narrow it to be more specific. So, I decided to study the factors can influence young customer on buying clothes, shoes, in a simple words is buying process in "fashion" context. Is a customer loyalty is one of the factors?There is my problem when we talk about loyalty. What is the factors can make young customer be loyal to a product?Accordingly, I need to categorized my research according several dimension.

Objective: The study is to examine what factors influence the customer loyalty and young consumer’s perception of fashions needs.

Purpose: This study seeks to examine customer loyalty in the fashion context and young consumer perceptions of marketing strategy (product, price, place, and promotion), customer value (quality, sacrifice) branded clothing and relationship quality on customer loyalty with a view to identifying potential barriers to adoption. ( A descriptive study)

Research Question: What is the factors that can influence young customer to be loyal to a product?

Variables: marketing strategy, customer value and relationship quality.

Survey Respondents: UNIMAS students, young customer (Y generation)

Type of Investigation: Causal study (cause and effect relationship). I would like to manipulate some variables that effect with the problem.


always think positive ツ®






No comments:

Post a Comment

kindly use a polite words before leave a message..thank you.. ツ