Sunday 27 May 2012

❂ POSTER PROJECT PRESENTATION❂

Title: Packaging Design Influence Consumers' Awareness Level and Purchase Tendency
Researcher: Ng Mei Fung
Supervisor: Ms. Constance Rinen Justin Wah



Question: Why you choose this topic?
Answer: I choose this topic because there are too much packaging design in the market to make customer aware on the product especially on food and beverage (F&B). So, i interested to make the study on this.
Question: How do you identify the independence variable on your research?
Answer: I did lots of observation on the product such as on coca-cola bottle, food can and so on. I look what inside on the label such as the information needed, the material they use, the graphic design,size and shape and color can build customer awareness and purchase tendency.


Title: Understanding Students Attitude and Norms towards Carbonated Drink
Researcher: Noor Athirah Ahmad Wazir
Supervisor: Professor Dr. Ernest Cyril de Run



Question: Why you choose this topic?
Answer: I choose this topic because I realize that students love carbonated drink such as pepsi,coca-cola, and so on and I one of them.
Question: Why you use FEB student as your sample?
Answer: Because the data easy to collect and I decide to make a study among them.




always think positive ツ®

No comments:

Post a Comment

kindly use a polite words before leave a message..thank you.. ツ